Beiträge von zozlolee76

I have a Virus TI, and I've noticed that when playing the Virus TI1 Factory DEMOSONG, there is little polyphony because there are no sounds in some places. As far as I know, the TI1 and TI2 DEMOSONG are the same on the two synthesizers. The TI1 has 80 polyphonic ones. Is it possible for a DEMO song to use polyphony? I also noticed that some commercial soundset libraries are quite restrictive for polyphony in the case of Single sound. There are sounds where the chord drops to a maximum of 4-5 polyphones. Is it possible that so much can affect polyphony? (Oscillator 3, Unison 1-8, Reverb effect, Sub Oscillator, etc.) I have not used Access Virus synthesizers so far.

I have an Access Virus TI1 keyboard. Is it possible to load Virus TI2 factory RAM sounds into TI1? I know full ROM preset sounds can be loaded into the TI1 using Virus Control Center, but I can't see the RAM banks. I know the RAM bank is actually a selection of the sounds of the ROM banks, but there are some that are not listed in the TI2 ROM sound list, only in the RAM bank. Maybe someone has a backup of the entire factory setting? (RAM and ROM factory default ,Virus TI2)