Beiträge von acidtechnovirus

Ok so in addition to the keybed having issues, my virus is now showcasing some very strange behavior.

Sometimes it will get stuck on a patches sound. Im not able to make any adjustments using the interface knobs. When I try to go to another patch it still plays the same sound as the previous patch. If I turn it off while his behavior is happening the LFO lights remain on and flashing. I have to unplug the unit completely. Its not hooked up to USB at all while this happening. WTF?

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve had a few different Virus models and I would refer to them as tanks and have always operated flawlessly, this synth rules but is beginning to be a huge problem.

did you ever resolve this fully? my keybed has issues (but will trigger via MIDI as of right now) and id like to get this sorted as i kinda put all my eggs in one basket with this synth.

Has anyone had any experience having their keyboard keybed repaired on the Virus TI2 Darkstar? I had one that stopped working and now it seems to be having a domino effect on the rest of the keys.

Im based in the US and am looking for repair recommendations. Please help!

Long time Virus user, first time poster.

I recently acquired the TI2 Polar Darkstar but the body seems to have been damaged during the shipping process. I’m not handy and obviously do not want to cause further damage but has anyone experienced something similar to this before? Is it repairable?

The rest of the unit is fully functional and I’d really like to keep it if possible.