Beiträge von oddity

i have this issue too, spoke to access for months trying to sort it out and in the end they could not do anything.

i bought a new SSD for the PC, PCIe USB3 card, used 5.1.1.0 and 5.0.8.0, re-installed windows 7 pro 64 bit and even got the new version of cubase 8 and still every time i load it up it blue screens.

it worked fine before but now after all the attempts to fix, rolling back and then using beta my machine is well confused and i have given up, my virus ti2 sits in the corner of my studio collecting dust.

I recently upgraded my PC to an i7 3770k with a gigabyte ga-z77m-d3h motherboard and 8GB (2x4GB) corsair vengeance RAM.

Since i have done this the PC went mad and i had a blue screen which was fixed via the BIOS.

Since then i had to re-install the virus drivers but now i always get a message saying an issue with the available usb bandwidth has happened, then it says to try a new usb slot or buy a hub.
    This is a new board and it is connected via the back main ports, surely this would be ok?

Thanks