Beiträge von Barletta

Hi ,

I was in the same situation as you . I did try to run my Mac via boot camp but it still didn’t work as the drivers are Mac driven and there was a driver issue with windows via boot camp .

I ended up building a windows 10 computer setup and have not looked back . Virus TI works flawlessly although my ARP sometimes goes out of sync but it is a easy fix with stop start .

My advice would be ditch the Mac and build or buy a PC .

I know that access haven’t updated there’s software for some time with Mac but there must be a reason why .

Personally apple think they rules the world but end of the day for me are so locked in that now having windows is a blessing !

Anyways Hope this helped you out . I spent over 4 weeks trying everything’s possible to get virus to to work on Mac and no good . Windows all day every every day for me .

Ok good to know thanks for the reply’s looks like I am going back to Mojave .

Yes I messaged them as well and got the same response , maybe one day they will continue with there updates That would be nice .

I have spent about 60 hours trouble shooting the TI in with my windows set up and Mac . Closet and best I could get was Catalina .

Even windows 10 / 20h2 couldn’t pick it up driver errors .

can anyone please tell me if virus is still working with Mac OS Mojave ? any reply would be appreciated .. fired up my old Mac with Catalina and plug in works fine with hardware but can't pass sound through the usb . when I hooked up analog outs it works but virus can't be set up correctly in daw . I am 100 percent thinking about going back in time with Sierra or Mojave if they fully function that is

cheers .