Beiträge von Macromicro

Thanks Rev, I appreciate the insight. Quick question though... When you ran Xcode, made the plugin and placed it in the MIDI Drivers folder, did you then see the Virus pop up in Ableton's preferences as a MIDI port? Because I still don't see it after doing all of that. I'm just looking to send simple note messages from Ableton clips to the Virus (and maybe to route MIDI from other external devices through Ableton) , so I'm fine to not even get into the Mystery Island editor. Thanks for your time!

FYI - I was able to get it to do what I want with a USB to MIDI converter cable so I'm ok for now, but it would be nice if I could still get it to come up purely as USB.

Thanks jrob, I'm hoping to make this work. I've had a TI2 in storage for a while and just got it back out and set it up in the studio. I couldn't get the synth to send or receive any MIDI via USB or Din, so I tried this method but I still can't see it in my DAW (Ableton) or Audio MIDI setup when plugged into my computer via USB. Any thoughts how to resolve this? FYI, I'm running Catalina (I used an older version of Xcode to make the "product").