Beiträge von CH415MORGAN

Yes, that’s what i was thinking, very strange to be working 100% for a full day, I kept it working to fully test it.

The battery suggestion is great! thanks! the battery i put in is from a new pack, but has been in a draw for a good while.

Going to buy a fresh one and test it later.

Thanks for that abraxa 😁👍🏻

Thanks, I really appreciate the offer to look at the Virus for me! 👍🏻

I’m going to see how I get on with it, as it worked flawlessly all day, the issue didn’t happen once… until the evening when I went into ‘Multi’, it was playing up after that.

Seems something weird going on there, all the Multi presets have strange names like ‘U*U**L*H*’… maybe corrupt or the result of a part braking down?

More trouble shooting tomorrow!

That makes sense and was what I was thinking it could be… thanks for that.

No I don’t have anyone to check it. I did message Access support, so maybe they will recommend someone or i’ll have to find someone myself.

Can you recommend anyone? i’m in Ireland.

Thanks so much for your help on this abraxa :)

Hi abraxa, thanks for the reply and your theory on what happening.

I re-seated the ribbon connectors when I cleaned the boards and still the same.

One thing I noticed is that when I change preset/program on the unit, it mostly shows the LFO 2 page on the screen instead of the next preset,

but if i change preset/program with cc from my Digitone it changes perfectly and always shows the presets (never going to LFO 2).

Not sure what that means?