Beiträge von Cyrillus

it worked i did with disk autorisation then now virus cant connect i have the wheel of death, was ok and when i tried to install a daw problem was ...

so i give up, i m back on pc, too bad cos virus control center was much better on mac, to find bank was faster etc.. maybe connexion was faster on my pc... on mac i have to wait a bit more ...

HI Guys! I have Mojave installed the latest 5.1.7 software suit , Virus firmware 5.1.7 software doestnot see my virus. Any ideas?

Thanks for helping.

hello i have the same problem im on mac os mojave and i can install virus control center but my virus is not detected but is on my PC any idea ?? is there a problem to solve in mac os ?? i tried the message i have to unplug all wait 30s and press exit and turn on but same ...

CLASS ACTION,I CALLED MY LAWYER TODAY SOON SOON XD

My solution was to buy an old macbook air and i installed mojave on it ...

buy this software 50euros no way, pay an old mac 200 euros is ok cos can use for other things...

i heard about a class action but i think that is a joke ... i wont sell my virus ti2 cos i like it so much ... but i d like to use it on my m1 pro with original software but i think will be never ...

we must fight them, time is for class action !!!!

we wont pay for an app who is very expensive and should be free !!!!! someone who is or not external of access makes money ....when software should be update for free, especially when this machine TI2 is still in shop ... no more sold i could understand ...

PC you can BUT MAC you cant ... absurdity.

in 2028 you will be here again to complain.... MI no way.

:cursing: