Beiträge von muziksculp

Hi,

Just wanted to check here if I could use my Virus Ti keyboard Virus Control (OS 4.5) as a VST plug-in within Cubase 6 (64-bit) on PC running (Windows 7 - 64-bit) ? or is Virus Control still a 32-bit VST plug-in for PC ?

I'm also planning to add a second Virus Ti2 desktop in the very near future. I was wondering if I can have both my Virus Ti keyboard, and Ti2 Desktop connected to my PC via USB would I be able to have access to both of them the as a VST plug-in via the Virus Control software in Cubase 6 (64-bit) ? i.e. is it possible to use more than one Virus Ti /Ti2 machines connected to one PC simultaneously via their respective Ti VST Control Plug-ins ?

I would appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,
    Muziksculp

Hello Antichic,

This is Awsome ! :thumbup:

Bravo, very well done. I would have thought you were using a Yamaha CS80 for your main Vangelis signature melodic theme.

Great sound design, and orchestration.

I think this shows how the virus can be used in creating some moving, and dramatic movie scores, and not just for Trance, Electronica, and other such genres. With some creative programming, and musicianship, it can deliver a lot for scoring projects.

Virus with Ti technology is a super powerful musical instrument.

Thanks for sharing. I'm a big Vangelis fan, and this is very inspirational to watch.

Cheers.

OK Problem Solved !

The cause of the pops and clicks was NOT the Virus Ti, but rather a signal overload issue, due to the gain stages of the Virus Ti signal in my studio setup, signal chain is : (Ti -> PreAmp -> Converter).

I lowered the PreAmp gain/trim knobs, and reduced the overall volume setting of the programs in a the Virus Ti multi, and all is working great, no more pops or clicks.

Virus Ti Sounds Fantastic :thumbup:

Hi,

I hear pops, and click from my Virus Ti keyboard when I'm playing a program, or multiple programs in Multi-mode, I'm not using it via USB, it is just in stand-alone mode, using analog outputs 1-2, local is 'On', I'm not using the virus control software, or connecting it to any DAW. So, it's quite a straight forward, and simple, stand-alone type setup.

When I switch to 'Single' mode, there are no issues with pops, and clicks, but once I switch to 'multi mode', the pops and clicks start becoming audible, especially with long sustain, and release type pad sounds.

I'm currently updated to OS version 3.1.0., but this issue has always been a problem, even with previous OS versions.

This is quite an annoying problem that I have never been able to solve, could this be a HW related issue, meaning, I would need to take my Virus Ti keyboard to an authorized service center ? or could this be a specific setting somewhere, that is causing this ? I have tried various settings to see if I can find out what is causing this, but so far, I still have no clue.

I would appreciate some help/feedback to resolve this issue.

Thanks.