Beiträge von Aehs

For anyone having trouble with this, I found a solution after about an hour of troubleshooting myself.

I thought my Virus TI 2 Desktop had become bricked after attempting to update to OS 5.1.7.00, after unplugging it, and plugging it in again, I could not for the life of me get any lights to turn on whatsoever. I opened the Virus up, and replaced the battery, to no avail.

I realized after stumbling on a post, that if you unplugged the unit, then press and hold the Exit button, then plug the unit back in - it will force the unit into Update Mode. This worked, and my unit gained power again to the LED. I then used the Virus Control Center to access my virus again. I realized that on the Update Mode LED it still said the virus was running on v3, this had me confused, and I quickly realized that my update must have crashed and I didn't notice.

I tried to run the update again, only to find that the update continually crashed part way through it. This is a weird fix, but when I was attempting to update, each time, I would move the Virus Control Center and the update loading window off screen to a second monitor (I don't know if moving it to another monitor was the issue or not necessarily), and then alt tab to do things on my browser while I waited the 10-15 minutes it took to update. Each time I changed windows on what my computer was focusing on, a few minutes later the update would crash.

I decided to try the update one last time, and instead of touching the window or trying to move it, or opening any other windows on my computer, I let it sit for 15 minutes and it completed the update with no problems.

I'm now running the latest version of the OS, and I've successfully paired it with my Ableton VST! I hope this can help someone else out there because I was feeling very lost and left in the dark from Access-Music's customer service which truly sucks.

Blessings Fam, Good luck!