Beiträge von brettwood

Im using my virus as soundcard..its the whole mix it seems low..then u turn the monitors on and boooooooooooooom lol....headamp is pricey i feel tho! Was just wondering if there was a setting i was missing :(

Hey guys

Does anyone know a way of turning the headphone volume up? What i mean is when referencing on headphones i always have to turn the virus ti all the way up. Where as when on my monitors i have it at 3 o clock (only slightly up).....answers on a post card as it is bugging the hell out of me ...thanks

Brett :)

you can switch the I/O mode from 2 stereo to 3 in virus control but you will loose the sound card functionality when doing so. look for the output mode parameter or contact support.
    hth, marc

Hmmm so my virus seems to be running better now then it did...but i have lost the output 3 for some reason..this must be why i suppose..before hand i had 3 and always run the virus as soundcard too....but it was very poor glitched and clicked...is this what u mean?

Haha mr crackles...get that too! Grrrr! No i get a big click n pop going on. Really crazy! Its definatly the virus tho! Ok i think to narrow it down even more i will wait until KRK Ergo arrives as that also acts as a soundcard. Ill try that first. It could all come down to just the outputs on the virus which would not be used with Ergo. Ok guys thanks.

Reason i asked is when i had my Virus B there was a global option on the virus. Now there is not and from what i see there is not many settings at all. I was hoping i could just use output 2 for my monitors but it seems i cant?

:) Thanks for all teh advice tho and if anyone can answer the above please let me know....cheers :)

Hey guys

Ive been using my virus ti acting as my soundcard. I use mackie HR624's and am getting a clicking sound from the right hand side. Ive narrowed it down to being the virus. Any ideas how to resolve this? If its something that needs fixing then can i use output 2 for my monitors? If so how do i do this?

Many thanks

Brett ;)

Hi mate

Thanks for the reply. I have even changed the usb cable and still experiencing problems...in reguards to the test results as folllows

test interval: 976 us
    current latency 344 us
    absolute maximum 518 us

Its aslo says my machine should be able to handle real time streaming of audio and/or video data without drop outs!

In reguards to the device manager

The device type is universal serial bus controllers
    manufacturer Kemper digital GmbH
    Location is LOcation 0 (virus Ti)

Also says it is working properly and the device is enabled!

Thanks all seems very weird in why i experience thses problems but i just not working properly?

Brett

Lol sorry mate. Im running Cubase 5 on a Carillon Quad Core Pc wiith an Echo Audiofire 8. I have only just got a Ti but it has been working fine until very recently. If there is any other info then id be grateful for the help. I also presume the above is what you mean as a peripheral.

Thanks mate

Brett :)

Hi

I thought this error was due to i had to much running with other vsts etc however i just started a new remix and i only have the vocal and virus with pad up and the error keeps coming up! Can anyone help with this issue as i keep having to start stop start stop etc lol!

Man thanks

Brett :P