Beiträge von kikoloco

Hey guys, just installed the new version, on my computer windos 7 Professional 32-bit Cubase 5, and I can not install it because it gives me a problem when I start the plugin, error in the virus control module, please reinstall the system, only with this version, with the above I have no problem., a greeting and tell me something please, do you have some idea?

hello my question is this virus control can be used with a USB 3.0 card? and if not so?, what is the recommended configuration for a good USB audio synchronization?
    a friend of mine has a TI snow,and I have a TI desktop as is possible, that works better the control virus in a TI snow?...thanks

Hi a question about the virus installer version 3.0.3 in the list of changes makes it compatible with Windows 7, but when installing I get a warning message that version is not compatible with windows 7. if I proceed to install I get a new mesnaje notified of an error (error 6) to install the version 3.05 still gives me the same error is possible? There are some solutions with Windows 7? Sorry about my English use a translator thanks