Beiträge von danne

Ok so if I understand it correctly with the only 4 midi channels part, it means that in my sequencer (cubase), the snow can only have 4 channels (does this mean I can only have 4 different sounds at a time in one song? If so I can just sample the channels if I need more sounds in the mix from it).
    And let's say that I buy a couple patches for the snow, would the sound be identical to the TI-s, or would the TI-s sound thicker and bigger if you know what I mean:)

Hey all!

I have been thinking about getting a Virus for a very long time now, but first I gonna need some answers:)

I'm just wondering what the main differences are between the ''Access Virus Snow'' and the ''Access Virus TI'' (Note: Not TI2)

1. If compared with the TI2 (Snow vs TI2), i have read that it has more power, the ability to have more voices, more inputs and so on.
    But what about the TI (note: Not TI2) compared to the SNOW?

2. And can both these synths (Access virus SNOW and TI ) be used in my sequencer as a plugin? If so... Is there any differences visually and technically in the interface between these models?
    For example does any model have more knobs or possibilities than the other, or do they function the same in the ''Plugin mode''.

I know that the SNOW synth has fewer knobs but I will only be using it in the sequencer (Plugin mode in Cubase7), so that wont be a problem. I won't even touch it:)
    And I do not play live so I don't need the Keyboard version either.

So basicly what is more worth getting for a home studio guy? Access Virus Snow, or Access Virus TI?
    Btw for the moment the TI2 is not up for discussion, so don't mention it:) I need to talk to Mitt Romney first if you know what I mean ;)