Beiträge von unDEEtaker

why the sarcasm? 3 months is way to long, they should compensate your for it or at least give you a new working product. It's impossible they can let you wait 3 months.
    Wich country is that? U sure you brought it to the right dealer? :rolleyes:

Yeah you would think they would compensate me after 3 months of bullshit....

Location. Sydney, Australia. I did a thread in another section on this forum. The entire story is there.... Opps i mean the entire nightmare is there.

If it's only a 30 minute drive, have you gone over there to talk to them in person?

Cant do.

For (1) i work a fulltime job and his workshop would be closed by the time i get there after work and (2) He is always out so im not gonna drive over there to find he aint there.... When i dropped off the unit i had to organise a certain time to drop it to him.

But the point is its been 3 months now.... I shouldnt have to go chase idiots up that i have paid for their service because their customer service sucks and they don't care. He is listed here as an Authorised servicer/repairer for Access (Actually he is the first 1 on the list for Australia).

If he was doing the right thing i would be getting an update atleast every week. I have heard from him 3 times in 3 months and thats when the Distro finally got in contact with him which was 3 weeks ago and now nothing more again. I have tried contacting him on 3 different email addys i have for him as well.

Yeah as you can imagine its been a nightmare and a half. Seriously i rather be kicked in the balls 20 times then have to go through this shit again and ontop of that my music production has been on hold because of this.

Its actually stusol.com in Chatswood. It was on the list as an Authorised servicer/repairer in Australia.... It was the first place listed on this site so i thought it would be the best.

Unit was dropped off around 19th of Nov 2009 and service fee was paid same day.... I actually freaked out when he said it will take about 3 weeks to fix.... Now 3 months later just makes you wanna pull your hair out. Shit thing is i don't know what the hell is happening.

But apparently "wank wank" Steve @ Innovativemusic.com.au has the Super reset combo code for the Virus Ti Desktop (Its kind of funny no one else seems to know about this special code sequence).

Hi all im UnDEEtaker....

I am also the guy who's VIRUS TI DESKTOP has the World Record for the longest service time ever on an Access Product. Can anyone beat 3 months by an authorised Access Service/Repairer in the same city???? ?(?(?(

So the story goes.

My Virus Ti Desktop had minor problems in early Nov 2009 (It would freeze after 20mins use) so i contacted an Authorised Access Repair Centre listed on this site (As you would do because Access have them listed so they must be super great) - location Sydney, Australia. The Virus was sent in for repair around Mid Nov 2009 (Which was suppose to be fixed in 3 weeks max according to the repair centre "Which i thought was pretty long myself")....and now 3 months later "THATS RIGHT 3 MONTHS" i still have no Virus Ti.... No returning of my emails etc which has been atleast 20+.... Just the good old silent treatment. The only time i have heard back from this repair/service centre is when the Australian Distro chased him up after 2 months (Which i got told the reason for the delay is because the Australian distro ***Innovative Music Australia*** knows some super code that is a different type of combo reset for the Virus Ti which will fix the problem and it will be ready in 2 days to pick up) but now again 3 weeks later "THATS RIGHT 3 WEEKS" i have heard sweet F.A (Nothing about the unit).... For all the trouble i have gone through i could of sent the unit easy 6 times back and forth to Access Music to be looked at. By the time i get this thing back along with all the bullshit/stress i have gone through because of this repair/service centre i will have a head of grey hairs and it will be outdated with the new Virus XYZ or what ever come next.

Purpose of this thread is you should be careful of the repair centres listed here plain and simple.... And if anyone knows this super reset combo code "cough" "cough" please let these service centres know right now.

And another thing is that its not like i had to get the Virus sent off overseas either....The authorised servicer/repairer is in the same city as me (About 30mins drive to be exact).

Can anyone work out why im angry about this????

Oh and i forgot to mention i did the stupid thing and paid this service/repair centre the fee already.

Will keep you all updated when i get it back (Thats if i ever get it back)....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe if you turn the SEND EQ GAIN with your left hand and you turn the CUTOFF with you right hand and have both your big toes on the UNDO and SYNC BUTTONS while having your little toes stuck in the OUTPUTS and you magically pull your dick at the same time you discover the SUPER RESET COMBO/CODE.... Well thats what i think the Service/Repair Centres in Australia think anyways.

I think the only way they would get the parts in for you is if you got your Virus C serviced by them and then you requested the parts.... If you just asked them to get a few spare parts in for you it would not be worth the hassle for them (As they would not be making any money off the spare parts if that makes sense).... Alot of these places rely on the service fee.