Beiträge von AlteredMode

I'm having a nightmare at the moment with my Virus TI on my new Mac Pro 12 core cylinder with High Sierra. The Virus installer runs fine and connects to the virus without issue and completes the install and updates. Then when launching the Virus VST in Cubase or even with the Virus control centre it says it can't find the Virus. Using supplied USB cable and tried it in all 4 of the ports available with no solution. :/

Bought my Virus TI second hand and although it came boxed and with the original cabling the rack ears were not with it and I know the first generation of TI's had the rack ears bundled with them and not able to buy as an optional extra. Does anyone have a set they are not using that they would be willing to part with or know of anywhere you can buy these?

Hi, I have just recently got a TI Desktop and was wondering if anyone would be able to give me some help in trying to recreate the bass sounds from Cirez D - Glow (Glow in the Dark Dub) ?

Here is a youtube clip of the song for anyone who doesn't know it but fancies giving me a few tips.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kirsty :)

Thanks. We have been through that reset procedure and it has sadly made no difference. Trouble is my mate can't afford to send it away for repair so I was considering taking it at a heavily reduced price and sending it off for repair instead. Just not finding much info on how easy this is to do or if even possible to send it somewhere in UK as opposed to packing it off to Access in Berlin to get fixed.

Needing a bit if advice from people on here about a problem with a TI my friend has. I currently have a Virus A and was recently offered the chance to buy my mates virus TI. He has looked after it well in the time he has had it but for some reason it no won't boot up. He hasn't used it much lately but when he went to power it up the screen on the virus just flashes and nothing else happens. This occurs both when USB is plugged in or even trying to use the unit as a stand alone synth. Tried resetting it to factory settings and it has made no difference. Anyone ever encountered this before and what sort of cost was involved in having it repaired? Needing to know this before I commit to buying it as it obviously makes a big difference on what I will be willing to pay for it since I am going to have to get it repaired.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Can anyone possibly send me this file or let me know where I can get it from as I can't download it from the site as it keeps saying there is a domain name error with the file. Managed to download the 2.52 OS fine from the site as I just bought a Virus A second hand and it had version 1.53 OS on it and was looking to update it to most recent.

Email is [email protected] if anyone is able to email over the file. :D

Thanks