Beiträge von ij

your right everything's about the TI. Thanks Marc We'll give it a try. This crap is harder then my physics class in college.

Also, on another note what is storing to Flash and where is it. Is it a physical drive or is it volatile memory on chips and how can I

retreive anything that I store there? :cursing:

I thought store to flash meant storing to an external flash drive, buit guess not, cause I lost alot of sounds.

CAN ANYONE HELP. Manual sucks. Nothing bout saving, storage, etc. :?:

they say u can assign soft knobs in the edit mode....Edit Mode where in the heck can that be found. I thought the manual was bad but forum means information in Latin and we as virus owners arent being informed too well. I kinow every one had to do the same fly by the seat and experience the keyboard for hrs on in but this is crazy, if a person knows what needs to be done, then they ought to share the info not sit on it and laugh and say well I had to experience it so dont you?? If that is the case what good is this forum. I hope Access is monitoring this forum because they need a lesson on customer support. Their manual is poorly written ( worse then Kurzweil), no glossery of terms, explanations of items on the Virus but keep the secret of how to do.....this or that. This is rediculious. I have a KC which I got for a good price but it will be a cold day before I spend 2999.99 on a TI until they impove customer support and write a manul that tells you what and how to procede with certain functions.

Atony B, question for u since you owned a Virus C, since the manual is very incomplete, where can I find info on soft knob edit, BPM changes, Multi program procedure and finally changing a mono program to poly. I tried thinking Osc's to change to poly but with no avail. Any suggestions. We are playing alot of Ele Dance and I have found great ARP's but can't control speed. :)

I'm IJ from WV and a newby. Own an access virus KC and looking for info. I'm REALLY new at this and have a little smarts on programming although its been on keys I use to own such as the Poly 8, Juno 60, DX 7,Nord Lead 3 and JX-8p. But I am beinging to get frustrated by reading the so called manual. Very uninformative. Having truble programming soft knobs, BMP, Multi programs and finally cant figure out how to make a mono program poly.

But I guess 'that's the way of the west' so to speak. Could use help but if none available, I guess I try finding sounds I can use playing David Estella, Anna Grace and Medina :)

I have 2 MASTER DEGREES and feel I'm a little bit intelligent I have survived Physics and inorganic chemistry classes and 7 Presidental Elections, but this virus is a total mass of confusion. The manual was written by an idiot,they keep repeating non-essential wording for the various functions without getting to the point. If someone would write an intelligent manual about the keyboard, maybe we would need forums only to exchange creative sound patches. I owned a Nord Lead 3 and survived the Reason software. But I've come to the conclusion, u use this a keyboard just for the sounds and tweak them a little. Things such a controlling the BPM for the Arpegg... and creating Multisound programs and soft button assignments is a joke. I'll keep it for effects, but use my Roland G7 for controllling different ARPs and drum patterns. It.s much easier

If someone was to write a clear precise tutorial on how to do things, they'd make a fortune. The yahama Motif es had 5 disks of tutorials you could buy and it explained, for example; "now lets change the BPM on the Arps...." or "now lets produce a sound using osc 1 and then osc 2..." SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL VIRUS OWNERS and if I do happen to figure out this crap. look for me on EBAY selling tutorial disks. :thumbup:

I just bought a KC. Aside from the uninformative manual that one can down load, I had a couple (Three) questions I need help on. (1) SOFT BUTTONS, where on the board can they be found to edit. (2) Multi sounds, what a joke, I can't seem to change the main sound. I am looking at these as a type of layer senario (3)how does one edit the BPM. Now I've tried looking and flying by the seat of my pants but to no avail. HELP PLEASE. :pinch: