Beiträge von djblackop

Tried looking for help on a forum that lists only "solutions" but does not help with "problems". Hopefully I can reach out to a fellow FL Studio user for assistance?

Any help you have, I really appreciate (using FL, or no...I appreciate wisdom from all! :)

Virus Help

Thank GOD I found this thread. I've been struggling with my TI for over a year now. I contacted support and they instructed me to use Live Mode, but there are STILL major time delay issues both when I play and when I simply run my sequencer.

Here are my specs:

Windows Vista 64 Bit

CPU:
    Intel Core i7 (nothing overclocked) 920 @ 2.67 GHz

Motherboard

Manufacturer Clevo Co. Model D900F Intel X58

DAW:

FL Studio 9 (For the HATERS! :)

Sound Card / Audio Interface:

The integrated Virus TI sound card

(Will it help if I were to purchase a dedicated sound card such as a Firebox? I currently used the Virus' Soundcard)

Problem:

Whenever I try to use the Virus TI with FL Studio, it never syncs with the Sequencer. I have tried using the Virus in both Live and non-Live modes and this still occurs. Even when I use the mixer to bounce down from the step sequencer, the stems are often out of sync. Also, I can't bounce down via the playlist editor because anything made with the Virus in the project is completely out of sync (even worse than from the step sequencer).

Thanks for opening this thread! I appreciate any help you can provide! :thumbup:

Virus Help

Thank GOD I found this thread. I've been struggling with my TI for over a year now. I contacted support and they instructed me to use Live Mode, but there are STILL major time delay issues both when I play and when I simply run my sequencer.

Here are my specs:

Windows Vista 64 Bit

CPU:
    Intel Core i7 (nothing overclocked) 920 @ 2.67 GHz

Motherboard

Manufacturer Clevo Co. Model D900F Intel X58

DAW:

FL Studio 9 (For the HATERS! :)

Sound Card / Audio Interface:

The integrated Virus TI sound card

(Will it help if I were to purchase a dedicated sound card such as a Firebox? I currently used the Virus' Soundcard)

Problem:

Whenever I try to use the Virus TI with FL Studio, it never syncs with the Sequencer. I have tried using the Virus in both Live and non-Live modes and this still occurs. Even when I use the mixer to bounce down from the step sequencer, the stems are often out of sync. Also, I can't bounce down via the playlist editor because anything made with the Virus in the project is completely out of sync (even worse than from the step sequencer).

Thanks for opening this thread! I appreciate any help you can provide! :thumbup:

I'm using windows 64-bit, quad core processor with FL Studio 9. I've also encountered problems with the latency when playing back using the ti and its patches.

Someone care to shed some light on what's up with it?