Beiträge von djrennz

Would it ever be possible for the virus to have more than 3 outputs when you open it up in your daw. You can have 16 different instances so would it ever be possible to have 16 different outputs in your daw??? This would make my life alot easier :thumbup:

Upgraded to os5 and everytime I play an MP3 through the virus soundcard it says audioclock speed changed and speeds the tune up...WIERD!!!! and it wont play wavs !!! The synth its self is working fine and software. :/

Are we guna get a xmas present this year with a new update with some new feature? I love getting a new update its like buying a new plugin or new equipment. 4.5 is a bit buggy on my computer so im waiting for the official update and waiting and waiting lol. But i think we all deserve a nice new update for xmas !!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

Hmm, I think the Chorus isn't quite working properly yet. First off, the knob's mix indicator in VC doesn't have the white line that rings the knob as the others do. Also, and maybe this is just me, but I feel like the mix knob isn't actually working properly. In most patches, turning the mix up doesn't really introduce any significant chorusing at all. Can anyone else tell me I'm not crazy here? It just seems broken....

Same happening with me grrr made my virus slower and my arp keeps going out of time. Guna roll back and wait for next update...... i hope its soon.
    :(

Please can some1 help me!!!

Ive made a track using my access virus everytime I try to open the virus in my DAW the GUI is blank. I can still edit the sounds using the hardware just cant see the sofware pages. Any1 got the same problem its doin my nut. £1500 and I keep getting problems. :cursing: