Beiträge von juicedlive

Hi everyone...i was just playing with sylenth and i have a thought

Add a free envelope to modulate parametres via MODMATRIX, so i can set a different envelope thant the filter and amp envelopes, to modulate other parametres, likee...i want a whole envelope ADSR modulating only the resonance, of the filter and the amplifier attack, but i dont know if its possible right know...
    What would be nice if there is a free ADSR envelope section, so u can adress do envelope any parametre via modmatrix...

CAN DO?

High!..ive been thinking about it and i really miss 2 things in the arpeggiator section...
    First , is the glide/slide between steps...which is very useful....and
    Second...

I think would be really nice if the arp section have a tranpose function....you can change the velocity, the step lenght...but theres not a tranpose option, to adjust steps semitones individually...ive noticed, that the locked arps that came with the virus, are melodic, as if u play just one note on the keyboard..it plays a melody alone...but in the user pattern, this is not possible...(sylenth have both features im asking for)so it would be really nice, if there was a pitch/tranpose option in each step..to create melodic arps....

It this possible?

I missed also adressing the release to a soft knob in a patch i made...why cant do that?

Happend again.. this problem with the even and odd parts...but this time i restarted the virus twice..and it works again normal..now only the part 7 dont sound..

*edit* 30 minutes after
    Happend again and again...
    im starting to think is a dsp problem as marc said, probably?

my virus just got here yesterday...ive tested it like for 4 hours only...i really hope its not a big bug, ive been waiting for it for like 3 years to buy...as i live in brazil.(salty prices for us)

Today ive turned it on, and it works again magicaly....ill test now for a few hours see if it crashes again...
    then i let u know.. already contact support to....i really hope i dont have to send it to fix it..

When the sound stops, it dont work even changing to analog audio..only turning off and on again the virus worked the last time..and i could not test with headphones....

Thank u very much
    See ya

It worked for like 30 minutes..than i got a sync error message and the sound stopped....the other instruments still working fine..(virus working fine as sounddriver) but the virus sounds stopped playing at alll...i tried to restart the virus, and it sent a really loud noise to my monitors..after shutting everyting off, i restarted my macpro and open logic again..andd back to step one! Sound out of sync, and only some parts working.

Hii sorry for that...i was tweaking the settings here, and it finally works...now it just get out of sync when im using multiple tracks with delay and reverb, and just when all play together... but i guess thats normal
    xD

See ya

If the old issue persists ill let u know

Hi i just bought a virus ti2 desktop and have a mac running with osx leopard 10.5.6 with logic 9, and i dont know what is happening but i just followed every installation steps and im have latency, and some multi - parts are without sound
    Ive noticed that only the multis 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 make sound, and the others dont...i dont know whats wrong...when i first used it i uptaded to os 4.5 than ive tested the lfo leds, than used the hotfix, and i really want to make it work

Please help me

Ok i just bought my virus ti2 today! It will get here in brazil in twenty days
    Ill update to newest os and if this problem keeps happening ill contact the support!

Thank u very much for the feedback

Hi i really want to know how to save the output preferences in the virus ti2 desktop, because everytime i open the virus control it changes it, and causes latency...
    I couldnt find it on the user manual, and its very annoying because i open a new project on logic, and i have everytime to go in the virus control and changes the surround output to off...(it automaticaly changes back to output 1 and 2, thats the same as the main out, and it causes giant latency)...So i want to know how to save the surround output preferences to off so i dont have to change it everytime i open a new project on logic.

Please im asking u i just want to know that before i buy my own virus

Thx in advance

I was using my friends virus ti 2 desktop last week and i've noticed that i couldn't save the output preferences...everytime i reopen the logic 9 project, the surround output automaticaly changes back to output 1 and 2 (same as the default output), causing delay and latency..so i want to know if theres a way to save the output preferences...so i dont have to change the surround output to off everytime i open the virus control.

Was using virus ti 2 desktop with os4, in a macbook pro with logic 9 pro
    Thx in advance

Juiced