Beiträge von rizzal

hey man have you seen this one

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

dunno if your sounds are in there......

if someone who uses ableton can record some midi CC's with the remote mode i would much appreciate it

i'd love to hear if someone can get a smooth midi CC recording of knob changes

thanks

thanks flabberbob

pretty sure record with grid is just for notes, and not knob movements

either way, quantize is not activated. i can record the knob CC from other synths just fine

I've had my Ti desktop for years and have always steered clear of trying to record the Ti's midi CC's into ableton because of having to muck around with remote mode.

any other thoughts or does anyone use ableton and record the TI's midi CC ?

i understand you can record CC's in a 'track' in live , but i want to record into a midi clip instead

so i flicked to remote mode and use virus template

in ableton in preferences i click box for virus synth track input

select virus ti synth and part for input onto a track

record konb movements

all worked except the resulting midi clips' CC recording looks kinda quantized to 16th'ish .... low res..no smooth rises or falls ..... dont konw how to describe other than that sorry

what gives?

yeah thanks flabberbob, i was thinking this would be the case, but at the same time hoping i may have overlooked something
    if there was an inverted set of waves ( tri, sine , saw ) on the TI ........but alas

i'm trying to replicate a bass sound, and funnily enough flipping 180deg. the end result of the patch, both achieves sonically and what i see in the waveforms of my favorite traks..

i can sample or record the patch then invert in ableton , but playing wav files in a live setting is not my cup o tea. gimmie hardware and midi!

so next thing then i guess is a $40 passive phase inverter from ART

ok , so i've got a patch i've been messing with, consisting of a mix of saw wave on osc1 and sine wave on osc2

i'm already using the init. phase to get the sine on osc2 clicking from where i want

i now want to invert the whole lot 180 degrees

maybe even inverting just the saw 180

is there any way of doing this?

I've been using the TI's midi out to run some other midi gear ( using the TI as a midi interface )

I've been having issues with midi velocity messages. ( eg. notes playing velocity of 100 are received as velocity values 100, 92, 102, 127, 100, 100, 100, 23, 115, 100, 100, 100 and anywhere in between

I've traced the problem right back to the TI

I should just presume these days when i have weird issues in my rig that the TI is at fault

I mean really ?

Midi was completely figured out like 30 years ago

I'm shaking my head in disgust,

I'm on os 4.5.3

if you're monitoring you're other synths after they've reached your sound card then yes the virus will introduce latency ( i thought this happened on all DAW's)
    the same thing will happen if you add other plugins into your set too.

if you monitor before you're sound card then no probs

i tend to have the top half of the browser the virus hardware, and on the bottom half of the browser i have the personal library

just drag and drop the patch you're working on ( on the left, parts 1 thru 16 ) to the bank where you want it saved

easy peasy

i noticed this after updating from the previous release version

click on a different virus part and .... 1.. ..2 .... 3 .....4..... 5..... seconds later it catches up

same when changing from osc. section to the filter section for example

any one else experience this ?

thanks

sorry if this has already been taken care of in another thread, i've looked but not found. cant find any info in the change log's either.

pretty sure i saw in a recent access virus vid, lfo in the matrix could be made either unipolar or bipolar.....???

when did this happen? I'm on 4.0.5.

cheers

TIOS 4.1.0 Public Beta

• HI: Possible detuning of synth engine (fixed)

which os have u got ?

i guess you didnt save the patch in either the hardware or the library ?

thats an awesome fix for the ti not recieving midi while the usb is plugged in

100% it works?

i'll have to try

i cant even remember why i wanted this to work in the first place...... many years ago .......

yeah thanks......... I'm like der :wacko::wacko:

i never noticed the routing display in the gui showed which filter had the saturation..

i always presumed serial routing worked with saturation after filter one , and parallel and split worked with saturation on both filters......

..........by the looks of the little pic in the gui the parallel mode is supposed to have saturation for both filters????? what do i miss? cause its not so...

also....

when filters set to split mode, saturation only works on one side...... pretty sure thats a new one.

what happened to input ringmod?! tis gone?????

what happened to global softknob???? is he having coffee with input ringmod?