Beiträge von almighty

Thanks for replying to my post. Yes, Virus is there in the system profiler and It works to play my other soft synths. It's Virus Control that says it cannot see my Virus.
    Just to make my problem clearer:

Every time I open Logic, I get the message "logic pro is scanning your system for audio
    devices [and detected Virus Ti ... do you want to use this device?]

Then Virus control cannot find my Virus. A fresh install of the "Install Virus TI Software.mpkg" cures the problem but only until I next quit and relaunch Logic.

I am having to do a fresh install and mac reboot every time I launch Logic.
    Thanks again for taking the time to reply. I'm in a dialogue with Access technical support so hope to get to the bottom of it soon.

Tony

Hi to all forum users,

I'm the proud new owner of a Polar Ti and have got it to work well. I can't seem to solve this issue though which I've had from the start:
    Whenever I start Logic, I get the message "Logic Pro is scanning your system for audio devices and [has found Virus Ti ... do you want to use this device?]
    If I answer yes or no, from then on VC says it cannot see my Ti.

I have tried all diagnostics to no avail. The only solution is to re-install the Virus software.mpkg and re-boot my mac.

THEN I do not get the above " scanning for audio devices.." message when starting logic and all works well.

Maybe one of you out there has experienced something like this? Maybe there's a known conflict with my soundcard?

System: Dual 2.7 G5 8GB RAM OS 10.4.11, Hammerfall HDSP 9652. All USB devices removed except apple keyboard, mouse and Virus Ti. All Audio units removed except Virus Ti

Virus Ti Polar 3.3.4.00, Logic Pro 8

Thanks everyone for perhaps ponderind my issue. All comments welcome.

Tony