Beiträge von jmanswitch

Thanks a lot for your reply, I was hoping that was the case. I know that I have lost the banks I have saved, but at least I will still have the patches in VC in the majority of my projects. I take it that if open a .cpr transferred from my pc, onto my iMac, the virus patches will load with no problems? Do you also know; if i have loaded up a bank from the patch folder in a project before the crash, then saved the project, will the individual patches be loaded into the VC when I open the project on my new PC boot drive/iMac or would they rely on the missing bank file to open? Thanks again

Hi ,

Inta audio Music PC (built 2009)
    3 ghz processor
    4ghz ram
    Windows Xp

Western Digital SATA drive 500 gb

2x 1tb western digital drives ( 1 audio drive, 1 sample drive)

Cubase 6
    Virus TI2 with VC

I have been editing patches in song arrangements in cubase and saving them by simply saving the project I'm working on, then the next time I open it up they all are there .....or editing them and dropping them in an empty slot in VC as i go, then saving the project. However my boot drive has failed and is corrupt and I'm wondering if all my patches that i have edited or created are either; saved within the memory of the project file or were they saved in 'my patches folder', which is now deleted? a lot of them are adapted from pre-sets. My arrangements are all saved on my audio disk, so I will be able to load up each song once I have a new hard drive, with all settings as they were, but will I have lost all the virus sounds I edited before the crash? Thank you for any comments or suggestions

Hi ,

Inta audio Music PC (built 2009)
    3 ghz processor
    4ghz ram
    Windows Xp

Western Digital SATA drive 500 gb

2x 1tb western digital drives ( 1 audio drive, 1 sample drive)

Cubase 6
    Virus TI2 with VC

I have been editing patches in song arrangements in cubase and saving them by simply saving the project I'm working on, then the next time I open it up they all are there .....or editing them and dropping them in an empty slot in VC as i go, then saving the project. However my boot drive has failed and is corrupt and I'm wondering if all my patches that i have edited or created are either; saved within the memory of the project file or were they saved in 'my patches folder', which is now deleted? a lot of them are adapted from pre-sets. My arragements are all saved on my audio disk so I can load up each song once I have a new hard drive, with all settings as they were, but will I have lost all the virus sounds I edited before the crash? Thank you for any comments or suggestions