hello from seattle

• hello from Seattle, my name is Lee. I have several boards and recently purchased a ti2 keyboard version. I first bought the
    polar but it was defective so I sent it back and decided to go for more keys with the longer board. I really have not had much
    time to explore the possibilities of this beautiful instrument. I'm just trying to learn the proper techniques to maximize my
    experience with it. I tought myself how to play keys about 6 years ago and spend most of my free time between keys and
    my first love, strings. I took some audio engineering classes at Jack Straw Studios here in Seattle and learned the
    basics with the pro tools format. I was born in the 50's. I was raised in Europe and have travelled throughout most of
    her countries. I have a passion for Russian culture and have visited Moscow and Saint Petersburg seven times in the past ten years.
    I enjoy many different kinds of music and have a receptive ear to mostly everything musical.
    I'm really happy with lifes pure pleasures and have a wonderful fiance who constantly inspires me to be creative.
    I enjoy skiing and snowboards, recording in my humble home studio, and live music at the many venues we have here.
    I live downtown in a high rise condo and enjoy all the benefits that Seattle inner city life has to offer.
    Im pretty laid back...survived the seventies...hate arrogant and pompous people...
    I welcome your advice and expertise and am looking forward to making new friends on this members forum.
    Thank you for taking time to read my profile.
    Lee

• HI Lee
    Welcome to Access webstie
    We all have a lot in common, we all have a VIRUS!
    I'm from Southern California....
    I too just started learning to play keys off & on about 4yrs ago, just playing simple chords & single notes trying to develop my skills
    We're all family VIRUS users....... ;)