• Hey everybody! It's a pleasure to be a part of this forum. But I have a problem! I just got A Virus Snow two days ago. I Had it plugged into a wall socket that has an on and off switch. I went to bed last night and turned off the switch. The virus's light was blinking. I got up today and nothing. Oops. Did I blow it? I turned the switch on and nothing, no power. What can I do? I plugged the Snow into a new socket and it's been a few hours now and still no power.

• Hay mate how you going.

Just relax you didnt blow it, if there was a Voltage charge in your house the Main switch board would have turned off electricity to the whole house, Secondly if it was blown there would be black marks in or around the unit its self...Or around the powerboard or wall socket.

Its probly just a power falure in the unit its self....

I strongly sugest that , to return the unit back to where you bought it and return it for a new one....

If you bought this from ebay then try and get a refund from the person from whom you bought it from...Good luck on that one, or email Paypal for a refund on a faulty item.

You can allways take it to a Access Aurthorised repair store near or around your area ....