Digital Performer supported ?

• hi guys , i write you here because i have big problems using virus TIdesktop with Digital Performer 7.12. since YEARS TI is not working welll at all with DP !! the midi latency is just a joke because it is totally unstable ! when Dp is reading a sequence the audio is just recorded randomly !
    i mean this is alreday years it is like that ! i bought a TI to use it with my sequencer and i just cant !!! that new os 4 just pissed me off even more because it has worked after i installing it for few hours , then the day after for some unknow reasion it is not working anymore . i am talking about that stupid random latency ! if the latency was stable it would be ok , but as it is just moving all the time the TI is unusable except if i use it without the plug... but i bought it because of the plug !!! when i in,stalled the os 4 the latency was stable and in time !! i was so happy ...but for a short time !! how comes it was working and then the day after it is not anymore ? i did test everything , trying in a new project , switching on the TI after rebooting the computer , before that etc ...
    any idea guys ?
    access guys : dont u think that the TI should work with Digital Perfomer ?

• hi arno,
    digital performer is not a supported host. it clearly says that on our website, the literature that comes with the virus and many other places. we choose which hosts to support by two things: worldwide market share and eventually effort on our side. nevertheless get in touch with support, send them a song, so we can check our results against yours.
    and work on your language, this forum has rules you've agreed on.
    best, marc

• hi marc, yes sorry for being rude ..but it is really annoying TI is not working with Dp .... what u mean to send to support a song ? u mean i should send them a DP arangment ?
    regards
    arno