access virus c init preset C127-START , no ?

• Hello,

i can't find the init preset "C127-START" on my virus c, (6.5)
    on Soundbank C Nr. 127. (as mentioned in the user manual.)

There is "C127-Yucca JS." Why ?

Also my friend, he have total other presets on the ROM. Why ?

Bank A and Bank B is RAM, which are different. but C-H ROM ?

i wanted to download 6.5 again , but the zip from access-music.de have errors, also the english version.

The file:

(Virus C Series OS 6.5 German
    Access Virus C Series OS6.5 (Build x352).
    This archive includes all updates files and documentation.)

The error:

! C:\temp\Virus_OSC650x352_DE.zip: Cannot create Virus_OSC650x352_DE\Sonstiges\Icon
    ! Die Syntax für den Dateinamen, Verzeichnisnamen oder die Datenträgerbezeichnung ist falsch.
    ! C:\temp\Virus_OSC650x352_DE.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
    ! C:\temp\Virus_OSC650x352_DE.zip: Renaming Virus_OSC650x352_DE\Sonstiges\Icon
    to Virus_OSC650x352_DE\Sonstiges\Icon_

i don't wanted to go for 6.6 because of beta-status. (anybody know when 6.6 stable/final will be there ? :) )

Could anybody enlighten me, please ?

thanks in advantage
    greets

• But you sure that you don't have any other -START- presets in other banks? You know when u hold arrow of VALUE and press in other direction and hold it is going twice faster) and if you do the same but then u release the one you holded in beggining - you wil just go directly to the end (begin) of bank

so just try to go to presets N127 (end ) and try to find -INIT- preset. when you find it, you will find allso start nearby in the same bank.

• hello, thanks for you reply, yes yes i know.
    but in the access virus C is no "N-Bank".
    the last one is "H127", and yes i checked all presets/banks for init :)
    i can download the soundbank "init preset bank A,B" then i have all on A and B - patches inited, but that doesn't clear, that my ROM banks are different.

The last ones are:

H127??F=V RP
    G127Zyntar M@
    F127Low
    E127Zupfi J
    D127Zorch HS
    C127Yucca JS

Strange ? Maybe there is anyone which can look on his Virus C, how sounds there are named ?

//////////////////// EDIT
    i just asked my friend for names on his virus c:

H127??F=V
    G127TranceFX
    F127BigBoost
    E127"
    D127Yak!
    C127DigiFake

so hm i am confused :D