Arpeggiator really not working so well, also arp note send issues

• I haven't been having much fun with the arp in my Ti2. I'm running the latest OS
    After much troubleshooting I have found the following restrictions and bugs. This is in Live 8. The first 2 are the big ones.

1. The arp note send function doesn't work at all with VC running. Not for arping external synths and not for recording the arp sequence to midi.
    2. While using arp note send to arpeggiate an external synth (VC not running in project) if you have one key held any other keys played aren't played in time with the grid on first press. They only stick to the arp grid from their second note onwards if held down.. basically making playing into the arp useless because only held notes will sync.
    3. In VC when you turn arp note send on the arp only works on every second channel. how come? .
    4. While using the virus to arpeggiate an external synth (VC not running in project) the arp only works with Edit Cfg> keyboard> local on

• Muarrharrhar! What is this? I sit here for about 30 minutes to get this working searching through the net... And it seems to be true, can get it running on channel 3 but not on channel 2...
    8o
    what is this for a crazy idea? seems to work only on odd channels... Odd Idea!

PS:
    the result of recording are lots of overlapping notes many out of time, so i have to edit this crap for another hour, and beside this i have to switch off "arp note send" off afterwards, because the virus does play stuff from another channel ...
    not much fun!

virus ti2 polar
    asus p7p 55d mb
    i5 750 processor
    windows 7 64 bit
    cubase 5.5 32 bit

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von prokaion ()