Problems with Arpeggiator (UNSOLVED AGAIN!)

• thanks for the input marc, i have in fact read the setup guide and followed its instructions several times while installing the Virus.

ill contact access support pretty soon if i cant get this sorted myself. i have a lot of patience when it comes to these things so im not stressing to bad.

by the way do you perhaps know if 62% usb bandwidth usage is correct for the TI Snow?

• by the way do you perhaps know if 62% usb bandwidth usage is correct for the TI Snow?

the snow request bandwidth for 4 stereo audio streams and a couple of midi connections. this, in combination with overhead created by the way USB works, pretty much maxes out a 12 mbit connection. the reason why i'm saying this is that the theoretical and requested load in itself never the problem. the question is, if your system can deliver this amount of data to a port in a reliable fashion. i don't know if 62% are correct, we never measured it like that. but i've seen this figure before and it seems that on windows this is what you can read out.

best, marc