Loading Virus C Bank into the Virus TI...HOW?!

• Hey guys,

I have made a midi dump of a bank from my good old Virus C. So now i want to record the midi data into my Virus TI and load it into Bank A.
    I can see that the TI is receiving some information "Se or SX" is beeing displayed whenever i make cubase play the midi file...but how do i store this?
    The manual tells me that it is possible to receive data...but its not taking me through a step to step process of HOW to do it exactly...so ive been trying for 3 days now without any luck :)

Also, i have tried to use sound diver but it doesnt even recognise both the Virus C and the TI...so thats no option.

If there is any one on here who has any experience with this...i would be thankfull!

Thank you for your time!

• Depends if you want them in ROM or RAM, for RAM the virus control plugin is the new sound diver, you just load it in a vst host, go to the RAM A (or whatever RAM bank) bank in the browser and drop your new patches in overwriting what's in there.

For ROM banks you need to use the virus control center application to burn them as they can't be overwritten in the plugin.