User patch lazy loading/ unloading

• Hello,

It would be very useful to be able to load and unload user patch banks while in an active project. I like to dip into the various additional banks but find having the many variations all loaded from the start of a project is cluttering up the patch search and filters.

Even a simple refresh button would suffice!

Many thanks

Darren

• Hello,

No response: perhaps I wasn't clear? - or am I missing something/ being stupid?

To clarify. I do not seem to be able to load a new virus custom patch file (.mid) into the virus browser while working on a project in Cubase 6 unless I close and reopen the project. (Thus re instantiating the virus at which point I presume it rescans my custom patches folder)

I have many of these custom patch files (Many downloaded, plus I create one per project) so the virus patch browser window and virus patch browser filter are becoming more cluttered with these iterations of patches and therefore less effective when attempting to find anything.

It would be very useful to be able to either exclude them from the browser filter on an individual and ad-hoc basis (per .mid file), or provide some way of loading/ unloading them into the virus patch browser as and when necessary while working in a project.

If I am missing some information (or using the system incorrectly) I would appreciate someone letting me know! :)

Many thanks in advance

Darren