Soft knobs and snap don't work so well

• As things stand, soft knobs seem to always think their value is 127, and then when you roll to 127 it transmits that value to whatever assigned destination, usually causing a jump and defeating the snap purpose. Not only that, but they revert to the "thinking their value is 127" as soon as the display clears.

Can we please have:

a) Soft knobs recall a default value from the stored patch which would apply to snap behaviour

and

b) Have soft knobs "remember" their modified value should they be adjusted, past display clear and also past part changes? (That is, I'm in sequencer mode, I set soft knob 1 to X on part 1. I switch to part 2, and adjust soft knob 1 to Y, which should have been recalling the associated patch value for soft knob 1, not 127 and not X. Then, when I switch back to part 1, I'd be very happy if soft knob 1 recalled that its value had been set to X for snap purposes).

This is the way snap is meant to behave, I'm sure, but as it is currently implemented I can't avoid parameter jumps.

• I just wanted to bump this because it's causing all types of issues for me and I want to make sure Access has seen the post and understood my meaning. Could someone acknowledge that? I won't take any acknowledgement as any commitment whatsoever to change things; I know you can't do that. I just want to know that someone there understands what I'm getting at.