new house/prog trance tune

• love the 80's flavours mixed in with a bit of fragmas toca me type riffs in there....if i were you i would prog it up a bit darken the drums and make it a bit more deep...that combo of deep rythmns and uplifting riffs is the future in my opinion....excellent.

• That's a very sweet and compelling chord progression. I might be tempted to fade in, then out, a slow, distant (reverbed and EQ'ed back) distorted electric guitar melody over the chord change; or else a nod to some Balearic seaside holiday mood with a few distant flamenco licks. Overall, I found it a very pleasantly hypnotic piece that you could either chill or dance to. As Tomski said, some counterbalancing element of darker tones in the drums or elsewhere might enhance it.

• thank you both for your feedback. I really appreciate it. I plan on adding some male vocals to it, and wanted to keep it a bit bright till i see how they sit in the mix. Now i just need to find a good vocalist. :huh: In the meantime i might have a go at darkening up the drums a bit and adding some depth to the low end. Thanks again for your time. :D