Here's mine.

• Nice chilled out tunes that sound well mixed. It's difficult to tell because of the crappy Myspace sound.

Would work well as a soundtrack in a certain style of film :thumbup:

• crappy sound on myspace has nothing to do with myspace but with the uploaded file. Nobody want to put it's best sounding song on myspace as it can be recorded.

But i agree on the songs being good chilling music, very good arrangement.

I enjoy listening. going to add u on myspace as well.

The second and last i like the most. Keep up your efforts. ^^

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Monomeester ()

• Thank you very much for the comments, it's nice to hear that people like the tunes.

It is true that myspace degrades the quality with the encoding, but a better mix would offcourse sound better at a lower quality. I'm still working on my mixing skills. Some of the tracks aren't completely finished yet, that might be one of the reasons too :)

If anyone would like to have the tracks in better quality, i would be up for posting a couple here in 320 kbps.

Cheers...

• Well, i have to agree you Thehlord as i realise that what happens when u upload a file it been converted to 128kbps. But still it can sound good enoug as MP3 quality 128kbps.

There are special mixing techniques for mixing for broadcast (mp3 quality). what mp3 converter does is cutting the high edges of from the file taking away the presence that makes the song kinda dull then compressing it extremely. making sure your song will sound good on websites as myspace you have to find a way to express the highsounds on mid/high range and put the volume up a bit. That way you get the typical goodsounding mp3 quality songs. Don't ask me how as i have to practice a lot myself. I just know how to do it as i read books. :)

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3