Virus TI1 & TI2: differences in programming on the hardware rather than with the TI plugin

• Hi guys, I know that the question could be already discussed a lot! However I would like to know: are there differences in programming the virus TI1 & 2 direct from the machine itself? For instance, I noticed that the LED for Analog Filter and the LED Others from the menu effect is missing in TI1, how is it possible to activate them? Is it actually possible or only via TI plugin? Are there other differences between the two versions except for the 25% of DSP power? Thank you

• Thank you for the answer! So I would like to know, in General Is it possible to access to every parameter both from the machine or the plugin? For instance in Ti2 I couldn't still figured out where to switch from different key modes (poly, mono 1, 2, 3 etc.) directly from the panel...

• > For instance in Ti2 I couldn't still figured out where to switch from different key modes (poly, mono 1, 2, 3 etc.)
    shift + mono :)

as far as Ive found, yes almost everything can be done on the TI itself... though sometimes its in a unexpected place (due to having so many edit buttons, some with different modes!)
    the only exceptions are:
    - defining a custom arp can only be done within VC plugin
    - defining remote mode templates can only be done within VC plugin

as for the plugin... yes all parameters are available, i guess the only 'limitation' is you are forced into seq mode, so there are some functions that don't make sense in VC related to this.

oh, and of course you can only move things into ROM using Virus Control Centre.

The reason I got my Virus TI was because I wanted something I could use with and without a computer, and I have to say Im really love the TI for this...
    some weeks I exclusively use it through VC, other weeks i use it standalone - it works equally well in both modes :)