Unable to load Virus Control Base Module!

• Hello Virus users.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.gyazo.com/2986d660cd80fed05f68ed2f4f33379a.png]

I have been getting an issue saying:

"Fatal Error! Unable to load the Virus Control Base Module! Please try to reinstall the Virus TI Software Package"

It only happens when I try to use the 32-Bit version of it, the 64-Bit version works fine, but since I use FL Studio, which is still 32-Bit software, it automatically bridges it from 64-Bit to 32-Bit to be compatible with the DAW, which often makes my entire sequencer crash.

Is it because I have accidentally moved some necessary files to a new location, so that it can't load them anymore? What should I do?

The Virus works fine on my Mac and on my secondary Windows 8 laptop.

• I have tried reinstalling older software packages as well as the latest one (5.0.8.00).
    • I have tried (re)installing older sound drivers to match the Virus.
    • I have tried swapping USB ports.
    • I have contacted Access support, but they did not provide much help regarding troubleshooting, etc.
    • I have read a thread on here about a person having the same issue, but his resolution did not help in my case.

I have been having this issue since April, so any help would be greatly appreciated. It kills my workflow, since I use the synthesizer for everything that I create. It stopped working around a time where I installed my Virus Powercore, and the Powercore unit. I would be forever thankful if the issue could be fixed without having me to reset my computer, but if there aren't any other options, then oh well...

I use Windows 7, 64-Bit with 16 GB RAM on this system.

Please help me! :(
    Cheers.