New Virus B owner - Initializing patches? Editor that actually works? Restore to factory settings? (I googled all of it)

• Hi,

So overall I'm pretty happy aside of these issues:

1. There were 2 init patches in bank A and I saved some patches on them accidentally (haven't used t kind of interface for quiet a while)
    how do I initialize a patch? I've searched google and found nothing.

2. I've tried the demos of multiple librarians, all of them can send midi control changes (although the arp didn't seem to respond in neither of them)
    and I wasn't able to load different patches through them etc.. there's also no integration between what I see in the screen and the virus, if I turn a knob the software
    won't reflect that, if I adjust a knob on the software I will see a small knob appearing on the virus screen indicating a parameter has changed, I can sometimes hear the changes,
    however it won't reflect on the virus screen.

I've tried VCommder, the ew HC editor nd a couple of more, it doesn't seem like a midi connectivity issue to me.

3. Any way I can restore this to factory settings? I've tried both lfo's, but I still have my init patches overwritten with what I did although I chose
    to restore banks a and b to factory patches.

Could anyone help me out please?