[Help!] Access Virus Ti in Fl Studio with Midi

• Hello good Fl Studio Friends and co-workers... I need your help in a matter.

I'm trying to use Virus Ti Snow in FL Studio, and i can't play every track when i select a number in the interface. When i select number 2 for example it plays number 1 ...and so on. http://i.imgur.com/PoCbu9j.png
    The VST works when liked to a midi-out with diferent channel, like 2-3-4 ... But that's only for the piano roll. I want to make it sound when i play it from the controller, directly from the VST. There is a way to do that?

Thank you

• Your question is confusing but it sounds like what you might be on about is that you haven't set the virus up to be multipart. Does the Virus work properly with FL, last I heard the changed something. Have you watched the set up video? I advise you watch the set up video first then ask away.

• My guess is you need to arm (set to record) the right track in FL, then the corresponding part will play on the Snow. I've noticed this in Ableton Live, especially after adding a new MIDI track and forgetting to click the "arm" button on the new track. You can click different parts in the Virus VST plugin, but nothing changes.

EG