Dubstep on Virus C and Arranger Keyboard

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I believe this is done for the first time. There is none of factory arranger sounds here, arranger is used to control external software and hardware synths. I made this style and kick, snare, percussion and strings in last variation are the only samples coming from the arranger. Bass and Acc1 to Acc4 are sending MIDI to the PC and Virus.

I hope you get some of the following: Drum track are samples on Pa3x, Kick is routed on OUT 1+2 and it triggers sidechain on Fab Filter Pro C which ducks all of the tracks. Percussion loop is on the Perc track of Pa3x, the loop is imported and time sliced on Pa3x. Bass track is routed via MIDI channel 2 to the input of Omnisphere channel 2. Different synths are routed from Acc1 to Acc4 on Pa3x to channels 3 to 6 in Omnisphere. Midi channel 1 is reserved for upper 1 and sent to Acces Virus C, Upper 1 is set to external mode on each STS when i use Virus. I also change patches on Virus by changing STS/Performance on Pa3x. Midi channels 10 and 11 are reserved for upper 2 and 3 and routed to Cinematic Strings in Kontakt. Acc5 on Pa3x is internal Pa3x sound, a strings patch appearing in last variation as the string arpeggio. Stereo output from Pa3x goes into inputs 1 and 2 of my audio interface, it includes snare, percussion loop and strings on Acc5. Out 1+2 of Pa3x goes to inputs 3 and 4 of audio interface and sidechains compressor. Virus outputs L and R go into 5 and 6 input of my audio interface. All of the tracks are grouped together and being ducked by Kick Drum.

There was no overdubs here, live performance. There is Duende Native SSL master compressor on main output, track was only normalized in the end.

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.