Virus B Parameter and Value Buttons act weird

• Hi everybody!

I'm the proud owner of an Acces Virus B that I boought recently from a local artist in Barcelona. I was looking for some rich and fat sounds and OMG, I'm enjoying it a lot!!

But there is an issue with the Parameter and Value Buttons that is making me crazy.

First of all, I have reset the unit with the LFOs Shapes buttons to reset all the banks and parameters.

Then, when the Virus is On and I try to change the banks, sometimes "LFO 2 Amount" appears instead of the next bank.

Something similar happens with the Value Buttons. When I'm changing programs (up or down), sometimes it jumps to "LFO 2 Shape" instead of the next program....

Do you think it's a hardware issue? Maybe changing the switches will solve the problem?

Or maybe it's something about the software and the problem is my lack of experience, if this is the point, sorry for the noob question

I hope it's something not too important because a good buy would become an expensive one :(

Thanks for your replies!!

• Switched the internal battery and problem seems to be solved for now, just in case someone in the future has the same issue :)

Edit : the fix was only temporarily 🤦🤔