A way to atomize ...

• Hey,

I found that link among the threads:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

For those, like me, who couldn't get the atomizer to work in any way (analog in/out neither)... ( newbie issue ???)
    That method worked for ten minutes (ten very happy minutes), but it actually stopped processing the input by itself (without having changed any parametre at all, I mean)...
    And there is no way to get it back on the road... depends on its mood I reckon... I must say that I'm working on Cubase 4.5.2 (theoretically supporting Sidechaining) but it might be my problem ...

Do you have any REAL and EFFICIENT way of setting it up ? Because the atomizer manual doesn't help that much...

Thanks,

Verklart

• There should be some library patches somehwhere to get you started - i dont remember if its included with the installer since atomizer was added or if the bank is available from the website - but you need to shove them across with virus control or virus control centre...