Beiträge von vipal

To finalize my conclusions about this experiment: the fx are not sounding very good this way and the filters do not add an accent i like

Conclusion (according to my taste of course, other users may have different opinion): the Ti as fx/filter unit is not something special.

I am trying to use my Ti2 desktop as FX unit and i am running into an issue. Using the Ti on USB. Cubase10.5 win10.

Sending a stereo output from my soundcard (RME FF 802 FS) into the Ti inputs.

on the Ti:

Patch utility choice: 2 outs/no input Surround output: off. FX-1 input: mode: static input L+R, atomizer off.

The Ti is outputting and i can apply/hear the effects and filters but there is a huge timing issue. Out of sync, running this opportunity useless.

The strange thing is: the sound of the audiofile i proces starts about half a bar before the actual audiofile starts en the sound stops also about half a bar before the end of the visible end of the file.

Using the trackdelay setting in Cubase does not help/work, even in the extreme settings (+/- 818 m sec) the half bar early/late issue stays the same. Anyhow there seems to be no reaction to the use of trackdelay setting in Cubase, I cannot get it in sync. There seams to be a read ahead something going on.

Is this a USB issue and should i take the usb off and just use the analog outs?

That would be a pity since i a prefer to use the Ti with the vst for easy patchmanagement.

Any help very appreciated

after i put the Ti on another laptop (win7, 64), and install the driver ,

there comes a pop-up screen that says my ti os is outdated (that screen never popped up on my main prod. comp.).

renewed the os of the virus from the 2nd laptop.

connected the ti again to my production laptop-fujitsu, and i can work again.

i still have cpu spikes that make export audio in cubase5 crahs, no files, crash in recording with message: cpu overload happened.

but with red bullet and some routing i can come to good final mix in 24 bit on cubase.

would be very interested if there is any finetuning in windows7 needed to run the Ti smoothly.

updated the os and went to sample size of 512 all fine now.

update of os only succeeded with another laptop.

hello,

i am using cubase5 32 bit on a laptop fujitsu lifebook nseries i5, 64 bit,Ti as soundcard, on usb.

when i installed the Ti, the first usb port gave problems.

cpu overload, no export mixdowns completed for longer parts.

only small parts up to 16 bit i could bounce.

then i just moved the usb cable to another port and things improved 100%.

i could bounce 32 bar parts. but still not a complete mixdown.

then i moved to the 3rd usb port. and since than i have no sound anymore.

i uninstalled the audio driver (virus ti software installer 64 bit) and reinstalled it without success.

can anybody help me with getting my sound back?

just finished this http://soundcloud.com/vipal/wizack-twizack-crystal-castle and want to continue asap.

help is very apreciated

cheerz,

vipal

some more info, when i start up traktor it runs good on itself. audio in the output but no sound out of the virus also not over the headphones in the virus.

when i reinstall a driver, the computerscreen says at one point, could not reboot the device. maybe there is something wacky happening.