Beiträge von DJBarry

Hi all,

back again with 2 questions:

1: My friend has a Virus Snow, i have a TI2.
    How is it possible to open the project he made at home with the snow at my house with the ti2?
    We both use FL Studio as daw, and the 32 bit plugin (he virus snow.dll i virus ti.dll)....
    I try'd to rename the plugin, but that didnt work..
    Is there a way to load up the presets/automations, etc?

2. When i loaded up the virus vst 32 bit, made a sound and playing with the reverb settings, there is a crackled noise, and after that the hole sound from the virus is gone..
    Then i needed to power it off, reset the plugin and power the virus on again otherwise there is no sound... :(
    I try'd to use another usb port, also an usb hub (with multi-tt), and so on..
    What can be the problem?
    TI2, firmware Virus TI 5.0.2.01

Thank you

Back once again, with an update.

Going back to Windows 7 x64, and installed the hole software bundle needed to make music.
    Installed everything, with all updates for the drivers, etc.
    Installed Motu Drivers (828mk3) as well the Virus Center, and my banks/presets.

Loaded up Cubase & FL Studio 10.5 with the Virus x64 as well the x32 vst, and it works, but...

The sound crackles, make weird noises, and going TOTALLY out of sync (errors), etc.
    Whaaaa, i'm going crazy!
    What the h* is going on here....

After i really checked everything, like other usb port, new usb chip (Texas Instruments Chipset), but none of them worked.

Today i downgraded the virus to the 4.5.3.00 version, and guess what!
    Everything works perfect, so that OS5 beta isnt that good!
    I advice people to wait for the final release if you need the virus for making music, because this os is full of bugs.

Be warned (if you need your virus to the max).

Hi all,

today i installed Windows 8 Preview, installed cubase as well fl studio, but both don't load up the vst plugin.
    I use Virus TI.dll (x64) as well the 32 bit version.
    The vst wont load, until i turn off the virus, then the plugin comes with the note that there is no virus connected.
    Turning it on, does want to update the firmware, then the hole system hangs.
    What to do now?

Thanks!