Beiträge von mladenmarkovich

Thanx for your reply, however, sampled sound is not the same as synthesized (as you know for sure). Well, I didn't know for hardware issue of the Virus, so I'll continue use it as a (great) source of synthetic sounds, AND spend more timbres on drums... Such a pity... They're sounding much better then on Nord, or even Q. As for samplers... They are just different (I have two of them, but their purpose is quite different, I'm affraid). Thak you again!

It's very nice to have more envelopes, more filter types, more of this and that... But even my old Waldorf Q (not to mention venerable Nord Lead) has drum sets as patches. It would be very convenient not to spend four or five timbres of TI just for drum sounds. Maybe just one timbre dedicated to drum patch, with at least six various sounds across the keyboard. It's even better option for Ti Snow :)

Hi there,
    Seems to be too many problems with new TIOS... After occasional sync errors in 4.5.0.16 (with Cubase 5) and VERY slow video performance of Virus GUI in Cubase, now the video is ok, no sync errors, but - latency of the tracks is to be set manually! Yes, that chorus of my old Juno 60 is really good, but for sequencing tasks this delay compensation is quite bad... Unfortunatelly, I decided to downgrade to last official TIOS (4.1.1.05), and everything is fine... No Juno-esque chorus, though! Oh, my... Waiting for the next official release!