Beiträge von Narcissus

Parameters for Envelopes 3 and 4 (ADSR) are under the COMMON section button, between Unison page and Velocity Map page.
    In my case i found a small bug, that is : both envelopes 3 & 4 are labeled as "Envelope 4" on the edit page.
    However they are correctly labeled as Envelope 3 or 4 on the modulation matrix.

My virus is an absolute killer, i love the way it sounds, the way it looks, everything on it (him).

One thing i miss are logical operators and/or modifiers, similar to the already developed Analog Coarse or 10% Constant : the ability to operate with the logical flow besides the sound.

For example i miss a divider / multiplier, where i can use let´s say LFO2 to control cutoff, while at the same time using LFO2x2 (its double freq) to control something else.
    Last night i needed a saw LFO synced to 6/4 but i could just go up to 3/4. If we had some way to divide - multiply - add - substract the logical signals it would be a great solution.
    Or a boolean operator (OR XOR AND etc) comparing 2 different signals and delivering the result of the boolean operation as a routable logical signal
    Those are just examples, i'm not saying they´re easy to achieve or even feasible at all.

Another great feature would be loopable envelopes, but here first we should have the chance to midi-sync the envelope, so in the end it would behave like a custom tailored LFO.

I find the vast variety of LFO shapes is great but until we were able to zoom them in or out and set start points, i didn´t give them much use. Now, with those new features added, everything is different as i can choose which part of the complex LFO waveshape to use.

Thanks Access for taking our opinions and suggestions into consideration !!