Beiträge von Guigah

Hi, i have a Virus TI Desktop that i use basically with Live 8 through Virus Control, which's amazing by the way. But now i sold my 2 audio interfaces and while i wait for the new ones to get here i thought i mind as well give it a try on the Virus as a soundcard, and thats were the frustration began. I simply can't hear anything coming from it. I'm running a full spec'd Mac mini on last version of Ableton Live, and all my system is up to date and working flawlessly. With my other interfaces everything was just fine, and what ive done was simply taking the TRS cables from the master out (which was fully functional when routed that way) of the other interface and plugging it on Virus' output 1.
    I already switched the audio interface on Live's preferences, checked the "2 outs, no in" on the virus config tab as stated on the manual in order to work as a sound card and even tried connecting it to outputs 2 and 3 and it simply doesn't work. I'm starting to think the problem might be on the analog outputs as on an earlier experience i tried to route MIDI out from my sequencer and interface to Virus' MIDI in to use it as a standalone synth and still i got nothing from its outputs. I didn't bother by that time as ive done that only for the sake of experience, but now i'm really starting to get annoyed, as i don't want to take this forced break while waiting for the mailman to come.

Anyone?

Thanks!