Beiträge von msy

Hello!

I get this message from the Virus TI 1 version 5.0.30 when loading it into Cubase 7:
    "Virus TI has discovered a setup problem. The host is using an odd audio interface buffer size which causes communication problems. Please adjust the buffer size to any of the following sample values instead: 64,128,256,512."

I have a Focusrite Saffire Pro 10 I/O firewire soundcard on which I can only specify the buffer settings in milliseconds (4,6,10...40 ms).
    I have also tried another soundcard (a cheaper EMU0404 PCI), but that one also has its buffer settings set in milliseconds.

I often have to retrigger the Virus when the ARP starts to wander about, which I didn't have to do before in older versions of the Virus TI firmware.

I tried searching the forum and google for a solution. Some people say that you can use the ASIO4ALL drivers. That seems very odd to me, since that driver was made for gamer/budget soundscards to work with ASIO at all.

What is Access input about this issue? Should I use Asio4all to overcome this problem?

My system details:
    CPU: Intel i7 3820, Memory: 6 GB RAM
    Cubase 7.0.1 32bit
    Windows 7 64bit
    Focusrite Saffire Pro 10 I/O

I can't get no sound either...

Is it possible to use USB MIDI-IN for triggering Atomizer or must I use the Virus's own physical MIDI ports?

I use Cubase 5 but using external audio input to the Virus. Still no sound, not in headphones and not via USB....

As soon as I turn off Atomizer, it works like it should....