Beiträge von ambolik

From the TI Setup Guide

It seems that Logic has an issue with side-chain....For my part, I'm with Cakewalk Sonar, and I can't use Sidechain too....the USB Virus input doesn't appear anywhere...the only solution is to route your guitar track toward a physical output of your audio interface, and then connect this output to the physical input of the virus...finally set up the Virus to have the physical input as the source of ext sounds (not USB).....but be carefull with latency...

Zitat

You don't have to do that, if you're not using the virus as a soundcard enable the USB input in the VC config page and you can use the sidechain input within logic to route in DAW audio into it.

I wish it was as simple as this....but for me with Cakewalk Sonar (8.5 and X1), it doesn't work....in my track output/send choice, the virus USB input just doen't appear anywhere... :thumbdown:

Hi Everybody!!!

At last, I can say I'm part of the Virus Family...I just received my brand new Virus TI2 Keyboard and I'm discovering it....awesome !!!!

Although the little tutorial in the manual is handy, I found Access could edit a new manual which fits with the v2 of the TI, and particularly with the v4 of the Virus Control. And why isn't there any tutorial about the use in Cakewalk Sonar???

But All of these are details compared with the happiness the virus gives me!!!

So see you later to share our experiences, knowledge and issues...!!!!