Beiträge von DJTheSP

Hello there,

I figured, i'd come to this website to check and see if there were new drivers/firmware for my Virus TI2 (and there were.... v5.0402 x64).
    So, i hooked up my virus, to a direct USB port of my PC and installed the new update.
    Firmware got flashed and all seemed fine...

After this, i restarted my computer and turned the Virus back on again... a mere 10-20 seconds later the entire system will freeze instantly followed by a BSOD (something about an offending/conflicting driver).
    Appearantly its quite a drastic crash too, since Windows comes up with the startup assistant after this crash. I decided to continue anyway and after a scan of my C:\ drive i could get into my computer again (luckily).
    The install i'm using is perfectly clean and has always worked flawlessly with my Virus before.

System specs (if youre interested):
    MSI Z77A-GD80
    Intel Core i7 2600K
    2 x 4 GB DDR3 1600MHZ G-Skill RipjawsX
    Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD7970
    2 x Intel 510 SSD RAID0
    Seasonic X-850 PSU

I hope you guys can shed any light on this, since this is a real problem for me (i can't do anything with my Virus now).

Which was exactly my point when i posted. (Not the fact that problems like this should be easy to resolve due to the nice forum...as someone seemed to imply with a modified version of my quote).

I'm talking about feedback. If even Access would let us know something once a week, we would have a better view on the situation and it would be easier for us to sympathise (instead of rant). :)

Another Virus TI2 user here. :)
    I just bought mine recently, knowing there were issues with VC in Windows 7.
    I'm very anxious to see a new release with a possible fix being very close!

My feedback to the people from Virus would be this:
    Don't give users/customers the feeling they are out in the cold.
    If you try to give occassional feedback to your userbase people will always sympathise and feel better about
    any situation. You guys have a great forum and everything, so with issues like this (which almost all users know about) its
    pretty easy to realise. :)