Beiträge von subbz2k

i can do this in the audio editor i guess? am relatively new to logic tbh. normally i use cubase, just got the MBP some weeks ago to be more mobile.
    but sounds interesting, will try that right now. see if that helps.

Hey Guys,

im using the Virus TI Snow together with my MBP, which has Logic Pro 9 installed. Im using the Virus as the Audiocard as well.

Now to the problem: I have a Machinedrum connected to the Audio In´s from the Virus and want to record that thang through it to an Audio Track. Works well, but - yeah you guess right - i have a recording offset: Logic doesnt place the recording at the exact start point, but a bit off - some samples.

I tried to compensate for that in the Audio Settings. My Buffer Size is at 32 Samples and i entered this value into the Recording Offset down below.

But it has no effect !! Actually - regardless to what i enter there it has no effect. The Audio is always places delayed into the Arrangement. This makes me crazy somehow.

Can you tell me what i can do to solve this?

Would be really great!!

Thanks in advance

subb

Hey Guys,
    just finished this one today, its called: Brighter Nebula. I tried to go deep with this thing but still keeping some forward motion in it :) Here´s the link on soundcloud:

http://soundcloud.com/subbz2k/brighter-nebula

Hope you like it. I own the Virus TI | Snow for just a couple of days now and i already love it soo much. Everything in that track is the virus beneath the Drums and the Noises. The Pluck and the Bass are Selfmade, the 2 Pads are modified Presets. Needed to bounce one sound (the initial pad) because of the lack of multiparts :) So happy listening and drop me some comments if you like ;)

Cheers
    subbz2k