Beiträge von cerbere

hum,

nice suggestion but the noise is the same at home and at work.....

There I have a VR 88 , A SSL 4000 with every piece of gear you could ever dream about...

Those mixer are very very very sensitive to power supply so every room has got stabilizer + monitoring of voltage and current etc....

No it is really strange

Thanks for your suggestion...

Guy

hello,

digital noise when the usb is connected ( whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

came back from synthetizer service... noise still there but lower..

euh measured on a very very low noise floor room on a ssl 4K so not in a bedroom..

Very annoying on subtle sound

Guy

hello everybody,

Merry christmas at first...

I'm posting here to ask if somebody knows if the support is on holiday....

I still have trouble with my brand new snow, came back from service last week .. problem still there

Anybody coulod help me ?

Thanks

guy

yes everything is perfectly working except this stupid noise on the virus out

stange..... In standalone no noise.... I'm becoming mad.... and sad.....

Wait nearly 2 months because it was out of prod... and then this happened I can't further delay my prod... I'm deeply on a holy shit !!!!

Cerbere

ps thanks for your support !!!!

hello,

virus 4.05.0.1

On Mac various config G4/G5/ mostly with 10 5 8 with or without hub LOGIC 7 or 8

On PC, Cubase 5 Various config also windows xp/7 32 64 Bits

Various soundcards firewire usb pci.... tried even with built-in audio

As soon as I plug the usb there is a noise on the virus out , I unplug boum disappeared...

Any Idea ? My virus is out ?

Thanks

Cerbere

Hello,

Day 1 with my snow.... more than 10 years that I want a Virus... Finally got one... When I'm putting it on usb ( with pc mac logic whatever soundcard firewire pci no hub with hub power supply changed ... Nothing matters on the direct out there is a huge digital noise ( remember my first Emulator II... a real nightmare.... shit happens again....) luckily it's not happening to the sound card out !!!! but really annoying if a want to use USB miode 'live" ( imagine this crap on a decent pa... uucchhhh asking the sound guy to gate ? ridiculous in 2010 !!!!)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP !!!!

Cerbere