Beiträge von luisbrito

I'd like to see a more advanced search in an upcoming version. For example being able to pull up patches that uses specific oscillators or effects. There are so many patches available that he basic search is not enough. If I want a bass with a hypersaw osc I have to sort through hundreds of patches to find a suitable one to tweak.

Switching to ASIO drivers has solved the issue but when I switch to direct out (vs USB) on the TI I loose sync again. Also I can only use either my Project Mix or the TI outs. Are there any driver settings for WDM/KS that will allow the TI to be in sync?

Hi
    I'm a new TI user (had a virus A for ~ 10 years, just decided to upgrade), just got a TI Snow a few days ago. I'm using Sonar 8.5 on Windows 7 (64bit) and am running 4.10.16 (64 bit) VCC. I running a core I5 (2.6 ghz) with 4 gb of ram.

During playback I'm having issues with stuttering of the audio and the arpeggiators loosing sync. Particularly when editing sounds in the VST editor. I don't have the TI plugged into midi, just USB. I currently have a MOTU USB midi express XT (for other synths) and an M-Audio projectmix IO (for audio / controller) also running within the same project.

Any suggestions?